Thursday, April 26, 2012

Who's been Shepherding you?




Psalm 23 – Holy Bible
1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 2. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
 3. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
 5. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 23 – Satan’s bible
1. Satan is my thief; I shall constantly be in want.
2. He keeps me restless in barren wildernesses; he leads me beside dried-up rivers beds.
3. He torments my soul; he confuses me on paths of unrighteousness out of hatred for God's name.
4. Yea, though I walk on mountain heights in broad daylight, I will fear all kinds of evil; because you are with me; your whip and rod make me depressed.
5. You empty a table before me in the presence of my enemies; there is no oil for my head; I can’t remember the last time my cup was full.
6. Surely evil and cruelty shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the depths of hell forever

No comments:

Post a Comment